Tuesday 7 July 2009

Well hello there Mun Hong's blog visitors! :D

Today Mun Hong is too lazy to update, therefore I, his 'niece', will be updating for him :D
What shall I talk about..?
Hmm~

Mun Hong has many nicknames :D
Of course, I call him Uncle Mun Hong :)
During the Mooncake Festival season, we call him MunCake :)
And whenever we want to make fun of him, we call him MunBon! :)

Hahahaha my sister thinks I'm still doing work for school ;P

ANYWAY!

Do you guys wanna hear a story?

Once upon a time, there lived a princess. She was locked in a super high tower, and she awaits the day her handsome prince would come and rescue her.

Her handsome prince never came. She died of old age.
HAHAHAHA.

THE END!


Yeah, I'm good at those feel-good stories! :D
Did you like it? :D
No?
Well that's the reality of life. DEAL WITH IT!

Ah~
I really like ice-cream :)
Do you guys like ice-cream?
Right now I feel like eating the brownie sundae at Baskin Robbins! MMM :D
Delicious!
YUMMY! Doesn't that just tempt you?
I don't like cherries though!
You know the expression "that puts the cherry on top of the ice cream!"?
(or something like that)
Well I'd prefer my ice-cream without the cherry, thank you!

I like whipped cream though :D

...Should I be talking about Mun Hong?
But Mun Hong didn't tell me what he did today!

Well. I'll just make up something Mun Hong-ish then :D

Today, I woke up, went to school, did some YE stuff, some Interact stuff, went home from school, played some bball, went home, went online, play Restaurant City and Dota, and study a bit :D

Omg, I can SO imitate Mun Hong :D
I'm so good :D

And now, for the random picture of the day!
What am 'I' looking at? :O
(hot chicks ;D)

Till next time! ;)

-munhong's niece

No comments:

Post a Comment