Sunday 28 September 2008

a Package for me ?

ahh , how am i gonna start ?

soo, last weekends i received a package. there was this package delivery guy who came to my place while i was still dreaming in my sleep. Lucky for me , my anonying bro was smart enough to get the parcel for me. (for once he did something right! ahahh) later then , i got up and found the parcel on the table. i already knew who it was from :D i quickly unwrapped the plastic cover and the wrapping paper to give a peep at whats inside.

the inside view of the parcel :
(drumroll!)





a birthday card !

with a black wallet !


there are my belated bday present from Tommy , Sarah and Kah Yee! i got to know them through GET REAL camp last year. awesome camp! :D anw, i got it late cause i don't see them often. i think the last time i saw them was back in christmas last year. yeah, thats like 9 months ago! woooaahhh , really looong ! i wonder how they look now. hahah

so, thanks for the present guys! i really appreaciate it.


and to kahyee, sorry i forgot to wish u on your birthday(7 sept)
happy belated bday ! :D
and good luck for pmr guys.




random pictures time :


KahYee, Sky, Tommy, me , Sarah and James


take two. along with cheepeng and sky's sis :D


take threee !
(all three pictures were taken when i saw them last year)

mh.coec!

No comments:

Post a Comment