Monday 3 November 2008

'Is your last name Gillete cause your the best a man can get'.
got it from; bored.com.

'whaat ? i was bored!'


oh no, holidays are coming and i'm getting broke soon. how am i suppose to enjoy with a nearly empty pocket ? and i'm done constantly asking my parents for cash; i feel kinda bad.

' i know, im obviously a good son. what took you so long to figure that out?'


i came up with a few solutions to my problem, here they are ;

1) start saving and stop spending.

that sentence above sounded like it was from a campaign or something. HAHA
anw, i doubt this will help me save any money at all! im not the kinda person who has a piggy bank in their bedroom. although some piggy banks do look cute. LOL i actually have some piggy banks given to me by my parents way back in time. the only reason i kept them when i was younger was to keep them as deco. HAHA

2) get a PART-TIME job.

this sound like a better solution than the previous one. i might be going out to look for one maybe in this week. i regret not going out to look for one earlier, its already the beginning of nov and i was only planning to work for a month. that means if i get a job, ill have to sacrifice some of my dec hols. and with a basketball tournament coming up, i hope my future boss will give me more breaks :D AHHA

and if the part-time job doesn't work out,
my very last solution is ;

3) to rob! :D


HAHA , or maybe not.


mhcoec!

No comments:

Post a Comment