Saturday 26 May 2007

update . [ 2:15 , 27may , o7 ]


im finally updating my blog .! amazing thing to do right ? haha ..
so , where should i start .? oh yea , i got a puppy from my dad's friend . well , its not fully mine coz its our family dog . but still considered mine la coz im part of my family .. get wat im trying to say right ? . =.=' bout the puppy :

name : casey aka kc
sex : bitch
age : so far .. 2 months old
colour : brown + black
breed : alastian dalmatian + rocveiler . [ no idea how to spell those names ]
hobby : biting anything in sight . * careful *
cage address : located on the right corner of my hse . can b easily spotted .
contact num : doesnt hav a legal dog num yet . =.='


so , that was all the info i can think of for now . =)




casey .
kc


i guess this post will just end ere .. and to all the ppl who said i was lazy to update my blog , i just updated my blog. =)



mh


No comments:

Post a Comment